NP-08 lead-free solder paste suitable for SMT reflow soldering processes Mount unleaded. Its composition is determined by Sn0.3Ag0.7Cu alloy powders, adhesives, solvents, fluxes, thixotropic agents careful deployment. This type of solder paste weldability strong residue light color, medium viscosity, high insulation resistance, has good technology applicability and so on.
2. The alloy composition
SAC0307 lead-free solder paste (high quality spherical powders) alloy composition
The main ingredient %
Impurities% (not more than)
3. Technical indicators
Solder paste melting temperature ℃
Solder particle size μm
25-45 μm, etc.; different particle size can be selected according to user needs
Insulation resistance Ω
Copper Mirror Test
Qualified (no penetration)
Water soluble resistance Ω
Note: The test methods based on: JIS Z 3197 ~ 3284.
4. The use and printing conditions
1) Paste return temperature: cold solder before use should be restored to the studio temperature, the usual time takes 3 to 6 hours.
2) Stir paste: paste back to the studio after the temperature, stirred before use to use stainless steel rods, the time recommended two minutes or more
3) Printing: stainless steel stencil / screen printing / Point Note
4) Printing speed: recommended 25-60mm / S, depending on the specific conditions set
5) Component placement: It is recommended within four hours, depending on the component specifications and other conditions set
6) Tack retention time: 8 hours, depending on the specific circumstances set
7) Working environment: no vibration, the ideal temperature 20-25 ℃, relative humidity of 50-70%
5. Storage and packaging:
1) Storage: storage time should not exceed six months, and sealed refrigeration at 0-10 ℃ space, to avoid direct sunlight and high temperatures.
Weight: 500 g / jar (net weight)
Color: green plastic pot
Tag: a. Name, b. Model, c. Alloy composition, d. Date of manufacture e. Validity, f. Flux content, g. Operating Precautions, h. Unleaded logo